- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- 5 Big Ideas from the 2013 Industry Issues Summit
PHOENIX — Inventure Foods has expanded its licensed line of Jamba all-natural smoothies with a new blend-and-serve smoothie kit flavor.
Orange Dream Machine, named after one of Jamba's popular smoothies, blends together peach and orange, vanilla-flavored nonfat yogurt and a signature Jamba antioxidant boost of vitamin C, Inventure Foods said. One bag of Orange Dream Machine, blended with apple juice, makes two 8-oz. smoothies with 140 calories per serving.
Orange Dream Machine can be found in the frozen fruit section at a number of leading grocery stores this month with a suggested retail price range from $2.99 to $3.49 per 8-oz. package.