- Changing Channels — Fridge-to-Go, Original Singing Bird Clock, Smartdog Jerky and more
- Consumables/General Merchandise Hot Products
- Jack Link's dips into new snacking territory with Big Dippers
- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
- Spartan brand products to feature Facts Up Front nutrition labeling
MINONG, Wis. — Jack Link's is combining its beef jerky with hot sauce brand Cholula.
New Jack Link's Cholula hot sauce beef jerky delivers a blend of beef jerky with flavor and heat, the company said. The new product is available in a 3.25-oz. resealable package and carries a suggested retail price of $5.99.
"The combination of these premium brands and iconic flavors resonate well with our consumers and are a natural fit in quality and reputation," Jack Link's Beef Jerky brand manager - innovation Kevin Papacek said. "Jack Link's new Cholula hot sauce beef jerky provides consumers with convenience, satiety, protein and guilt-free snacking, all wrapped up in the flavor and heat of Cholula's hot sauce."