- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Top line troubles continue for Walmart
- CVS Caremark study: More education needed on genetic testing in prescribing antiplatelet drugs
MINONG, Wis. — Jack Link's announced earlier this month the introduction of a new line of products with packaging and graphics targeted toward the millennial generation.
“Squatch is the first brand Jack Link’s has tested directly with millennial consumers,” said Jeff LeFever, VP marketing at Jack Link’s. “With this unique, in-depth perspective and the new brand’s strong connection to Jack Link’s popular and award-winning ‘Messin’ With Sasquatch’ advertising campaign, we believe Squatch is poised to become a major competitor in the meat stick segment.”
Squatch is a new line of jerky snacks from Jack Link's Beef Jerky and is available in several product offerings:
Squatch sticks: available in 1-oz. packages in original and hot flavors; and
Sasquatch Big Sticks: Available in sticks and steaks at 16 in. or 18 in. in length, respectively. With a direct connection to Jack Link’s iconic Messin’ With Sasquatch marketing campaign, Sasquatch Big Stick flavors include Happy (mild), Angry (original) and Furious (hot). Sasquatch Big Steak flavors include Angry (original) and Zen (teriyaki).
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.