- Fourth annual Retail Clinician Education Congress brings together retail healthcare professionals
- Mass. lawmakers pass healthcare bill that expands use of limited-service clinics
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Opening of Intel's on-site medical center officially announced by Take Care
- Take Care Health Systems teams up with Ochsner Health System
PHOENIX — Wolters Kluwer Pharma Solutions has appointed a new VP marketing for its healthcare analytics business.
Jack Bush, a 25-year industry veteran, will be responsible for all aspects of marketing strategy and management for the healthcare analytics business, including marketing communications, product forecasting, sales support and government affairs. This is a newly created role at the company, Wolters Kluwer Pharma Solutions said.
Prior to joining the company, Bush held several senior management roles in pharmaceutical companies, most recently at Xanodyne Pharmaceuticals, as well as Alcon, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck and Roche.
“Jack’s been in our customers’ shoes for a long time and is well attuned to how they use data and how it can improve the bottom line performance of their brands,” said Bob Jansen, president and chief commercial officer of healthcare analytics at Wolters Kluwer Pharma Solutions. “He will be instrumental in providing the product leadership and market direction for our current product lines and all new product initiatives.”