- Rite Aid appoints new EVP merchandising
- Rite Aid’s new loyalty program a major bright spot in tough Q3
- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
- Rite Aid posts $118.1 million profit for fiscal year 2013
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
PALMYRA, Pa. — 'Tis the season! That's the spirit behind Implus Footcare with the merchandising of a product that makes you want to hum, "It's beginning to look a lot like …" at this Walmart in central Pennsylvania. Going for that stocking stuffer appeal, the product placement certainly catches the eye in a set that showcases more blue, orange and purple than red and green.