- New report indicates times are a-changin' for drug market
- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
- Once again, study results underscore need for broader role of pharmacy
- MSI delivers specialized services, purchasing power
- Survey: Consumers should be proactive during cough-cold season
NEW YORK — A former Albertsons executive has been named the newest VP pharmacy at ECRM.
Italo Pennella, a licensed pharmacist, will utilize his insight on the pharmaceutical supply chain as ECRM's newest executive. At Albertsons, Pennella's career spanned more than 10 years, which included oversight of all brand manufacturer relationships. Prior to joining ECRM, Pennella most recently served as associated director of trade for Otsuka and Schering-Plough/Organon.
“We are excited to have Pennella as part of our team and look forward to his support and insights to our rapidly growing pharmacy events. His diverse background will benefit him in his role to expand all areas of pharmacy at ECRM,” said Charlie Bowlus, ECRM CEO and founder.