- Obesity drug beloranib shows promise in Prader-Willi population in Phase 2 trials
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- New cholesterol, obesity guidelines give greater role to statins, call for more research into weight-loss drugs
- Mediterranean diet may reduce risk of diabetes
- Study: Diabetes prevalence has doubled in past 25 years
GOLDEN, Colo. — Supplement maker iSatori has launched a new weight-loss supplement product, the company said.
BioGenetic Labs, a division of the company, announced Tuesday the pending launch of Belly-Off, a combination of conjugated linoleic acid, guarana, yerba mate and damiana designed to help users reduce belly fat. The company plans to start shipping the product this month and make it available at retailers nationwide in January 2013.
"Three newly published research studies revealed that while losing weight and reducing body fat, especially around the waist, can be very challenging, the process can benefit from daily supplementation of CLA combined with a new weight-loss energy blend we discovered called YGD," iSatori CEO Stephen Adele said. "In all three studies, subjects were shown to lose significantly more body fat than participants who were given a placebo."