- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Study: POC testing for infectious diseases could spell opportunity for community pharmacy
The Drug Store News Group has partnered with the National Alliance of State Pharmacy Associations to produce State Pharmacy Now, an exciting, new, first-of-its-kind digital magazine and a must-read for pharmacy professionals across the country. Jammed full of informative articles, charts and data, interactive videos, new product reviews in OTC and technology, and leading executive viewpoints on the state of the industry, the premiere edition of State Pharmacy Now features extensive coverage from NACDS Total Store Expo, including Hillary Clinton on the critical role pharmacy will play in health reform, as well as an in-depth look at how medication synchronization is wowing patients and payers, and one pharmacy chain that is racking up improved outcomes and driving script count because of it.