- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Walgreens partners with Chicago Public Schools and city health department on Tdap vaccination project
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
- At least 23,000 die from antibiotic-resistant infections each year, CDC finds
RACINE, Wis. — An insect repellent brand has revamped its product line.
Off! introduced its latest innovation, Off! Deep Woods Dry, which offers comfortable protection in heavily wooded areas. The brand also introduced Off! Botanicals towelettes and lotions, which are made with a plant-based repellent that protects against mosquitoes, black flies, gnats and no-see-ums. What's more, the Off! brand has redesigned its Off! Clip-On mosquito repellent, which now is 25% smaller.
Off! Deep Woods Dry retails for $5.99 for a 4-oz. can, Off! Botanicals towelettes and lotions retail for $4.99 each and the Off! Clip-On mosquito repellent retails for $8.99 for the starter kit. Off! products are available nationwide, including at CVS/pharmacy, Target and Walmart.