- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Infirst Healthcare to promote pediatric cough-cold brand Dr. Cocoa in U.S. market
- Lay's to introduce chocolate-covered potato chip
- Mars spreads holiday cheer with new chocolate treats
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
LOS ANGELES — Intentional Chocolate has introduced a new line of chocolate that is certified organic and uses cocoa from Rainforest Alliance farms.
Intentional Chocolate said its Organic + line includes both milk and dark chocolate products. The company said its Organic + dark line also is gluten free, in addition to being certified vegan and kosher.
For more information about the new line, click here.