- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- Target unveils new Sonia Kashuk beauty for spring 2014
- Yankee Candle unveils new holiday collection
- Walgreens' cough-cold offering to be featured on TaskRabbit app
LANGHORNE, Pa. — Insight Pharmaceuticals is strengthening its portfolio of over-the-counter products with its acquisition of a popular at-home pregnancy test.
Insight said that e.p.t. will join other Insight brands, including Sucrets, Nix, Bonine and Gentle Naturals. As the first FDA-approved, commercially available home pregnancy test, e.p.t. aligns with Insight's strategy to build "a significant portfolio of OTC and personal care products," Insight's CEO Gary Downing said.
Insight noted that e.p.t will continue to be available through existing retail channels and will be marketed under Insight's portfolio of brands.