- Tender Corp. highlights After Bite Kids insect bite treatment
- MinuteClinic enters New Hampshire, forms new clinical collaboration
- Certain Dri develops new drip-free formula
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
LITTLETON, N.H. — Retail sales of insecticides and other mosquito-related products are trending upward thanks to an unusually active mosquito season. A wet winter and spring, together with recent heavy flooding throughout much of the middle of the country has resulted in standing pools of water and ideal mosquito breeding conditions. This summer’s high mosquito population has been good news for companies like Tender Corp., the maker of AfterBite, a product that has shown increased sales over the past month.
The article above is part of the DSN Category Review Series. For the complete Summer Seasonal Sell-Through Report, including extensive charts, data and more analysis, click here.