- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
JOHNSON CITY, N.Y. — Pharmacy automation system manufacturer Innovation has appointed Stephen Donohue as divisional VP sales, chain and high volume, the company said Thursday.
Innovation, which makes the PharmASSIST automation system, said Donohue would lead all the company's sales and marketing activity for the retail chain, mail order and central fill markets.
Donohue has worked in sales and senior sales management roles in various pharmacy markets for more than 30 years, most recently as regional sales manager with pharmacy, workflow and inventory management firm Health Business Systems, which works with the retail, institutional, nursing home and mail-order pharmacy markets. Before that, he had senior management positions with ScriptPro and BSI Business Systems.
"Steve brings a wealth of industry experience, leadership skills and sales savvy to the Innovation team," Innovation EVP global business development Doyle Jensen said. "He has a proven track record of success at every level of his career."