- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- AmazonFresh launches new tool to revolutionize shopping list generation
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Bitcoin payment service chief executive touts e-currency as federal authorities signal openness to it
JOHNSON CITY, N.Y. — Innovation’s PharmAssist Symphony pharmacy workflow system has received certification from Microsoft for applications running on Windows Server 2008 R2, Innovation said Friday.
The pharmacy automation company said the system was independently tested to meet the software giant’s standards for security, stability, availability, reliability and compatibility with the operating system.
The company said the certification built on its Gold Certified Partner status in the Microsoft Partner Program.