- Green Equity Investors exchanges nearly 1.9 million shares of Rite Aid preferred stock for common stock
- Publix declares semi-annual cash dividend
- Walgreens declares regular quarterly dividend of 31.5 cents per share, a 14.5% increase
- Revlon names new president, CEO
- Roundy’s set to make public offering
ASHEVILLE, N.C. — The board of directors at regional supermarket chain Ingles Markets declared a cash dividend of 16.5 cents per share of Class A common stock and 15 cents per share on all its Class B common stock.
This is an annual rate of 66 cents and 60 cents per share, respectively. Dividends on both the Class A and Class B common stock are payable April 21, to all shareholders of record on April 7.