- Safeway to distribute interest in Blackhawk Network Holdings to Safeway shareholders
- Shiseido begins trading on OTCQX
- Report: No matter which company you pick, retail pharmacy represents strong investment potential
- Safeway announces final distribution ratio for Blackhawk Network Holdings stock
- Safeway completes distribution of Blackhawk Networks Holdings stock
ASHEVILLE, N.C. — Ingles Markets announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of 16.5 cents per share on all its class A common stock and 15 cents per share on all its class B common stock. This is an annual rate of 66 cents and 60 cents, respectively.
Both dividends are payable Oct. 25 to shareholders of record on Oct. 11.