- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- NACDS launches 2012 Marketplace Conference mobile app
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
- Walgreens' quarterly dividend increases
ASHEVILLE, N.C. — Ingles Markets announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend for both its Class A and Class B common stock.
The board declared a cash dividend of 16.5 cents per share on all of its Class A common stock and 15 cents per share on all of its Class B common stock. This is an annual rate of 66 cents and 60 cents per share, respectively, the company said.
The dividends are payable April 19 to all shareholders of record on April 5.