- Safeway declares quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per share
- Exchange in 2012 paid dividend of $224 million to military morale, welfare and recreation programs
- Safeway declares regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per share
- Publix declares semi-annual cash dividend
- Kroger raises quarterly dividend
ASHEVILLE, N.C. — The board of directors at Ingles Markets have declared cash dividends on all of its class A common stock and class B common stock.
A cash dividend of 16.5 cents was declared for the chain's class A common stock, while 15 cents per share was declared for its class B common stock. This is an annual rate of 66 cents and 60 cents per share, respectively.
Dividends on both the class A and class B common stock are payable July 19 to all shareholders of record on July 5.