- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
- NACDS launches 2012 Marketplace Conference mobile app
ASHEVILLE, N.C. — The board of directors of Ingles Markets declared a quarterly cash dividend per share on all of its class A common stock and class B common stock.
Class A common stock was 16.5 cents, while class B common stock was 15 cents. This is an annual rate of 66 cents and 60 cents per share, respectively.
Dividends of both classes of stock are payable on Oct. 20 to shareholders of record on Oct. 6.