- Alberto V05 introduces new Men's 3-in-1
- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- TRESemmé targets frizz with 7-Day Keratin Smooth
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Shoppers Drug Mart report: Allowing pharmacists in Canada to immunize could save lives, money
NEW YORK — Infusium 23 hair care, which is available in more than 20,000 retail stores across the United States and Canada, has joined K Public Relations' portfolio of Idelle/Helen of Troy brands.
K Public Relations immediately will implement a national public relations campaign highlighting new product launches and Infusium 23's philosophy of a simple and effective three-step system that provides customized solutions for problem hair.
Infusium 23 offers customers 17 SKUs in the collection of Repair & Renew, Moisture Replenisher, Frizz Control, Color Defender and Volume Builder. In 2011, the brand restaged the "Color Protector" regimen to become "Color Defender" with a sulfate-free shampoo formulation. The brand also is launching a new SKU under the Repair & Renew regimen called intensive hair therapy conditioner.