- Mineral Fusion develops new Beauty Balms, Gray Root Concealers for hair
- François Coutu will resign from Rite Aid board
- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- Britain's hairstylist Mark Hill makes U.S. debut with collection at Walgreens, Duane Reade
- Shoppers Drug Mart report: Allowing pharmacists in Canada to immunize could save lives, money
NEW YORK — Infusium 23 hair care, which is available in more than 20,000 retail stores across the United States and Canada, has joined K Public Relations' portfolio of Idelle/Helen of Troy brands.
K Public Relations immediately will implement a national public relations campaign highlighting new product launches and Infusium 23's philosophy of a simple and effective three-step system that provides customized solutions for problem hair.
Infusium 23 offers customers 17 SKUs in the collection of Repair & Renew, Moisture Replenisher, Frizz Control, Color Defender and Volume Builder. In 2011, the brand restaged the "Color Protector" regimen to become "Color Defender" with a sulfate-free shampoo formulation. The brand also is launching a new SKU under the Repair & Renew regimen called intensive hair therapy conditioner.