- Diabetes management carries through to the grocery trip
- Patient Views - November 2013 Methodology
- Regular doc visits top 'healthy lifestyle' actions taken among diabetics
- Doc visits, diet and exercise most important activities for diabetics
- Point-of-Care Communication Council growing its membership base headed into first PoC3 conference
One-in-5 respondents expect any increase in OTC usage will be related to aging, according to an online survey of more than 900 AccentHealth viewers conducted in September. However, consumers younger than 55 years were the drivers behind increased OTC usage through 2012.
To see more Patient Views, click here.
Patient Views is a new, exclusive consumer insights feature that appears in every edition of DSN magazine, as well as the daily e-newsletter DSN A.M. If you could ask 4,000 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: AccentHealth. To view the demographic breakdown of participants, click here.