- As Seen on TV product offers homeopathic solution to skin tags
- Segmenting by need keeps sales moving
- USPLabs agrees to recall and destroy dietary supplement following FDA actions
- Topical BioMedics gains national distribution for Topricin Foot Therapy Cream
- New men's grooming tool tackles sharp facial hair
DURHAM, N.C. — Implus has identified a niche need within foot care — plantar fasciitis. The Airplus Plantar Fasciitis Orthotic provides support for the plantar fascia and a gel cushion to help relieve heel pain. Plantar fasciitis is a condition that impacts 2 million people at any one time, according to the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons. Some people are more prone to plantar fasciitis, say orthopedic foot and ankle doctors, including women, people who are overweight and workers who spend a lot of time walking or standing on hard surfaces. People with very flat feet or very high arches also are more prone to plantar fasciitis.