- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
HAYWARD, Calif. — An investigational drug for Parkinson’s disease was safe and effective, according to results of a late-stage clinical trial scheduled for presentation next week.
Impax Pharmaceuticals, the branded products division of Impax Labs, said it would present data from a phase-3 trial of extended-release IPX066 (carbidopa-levodopa) at the American Academy of Neurology Conference’s annual meeting in Hawaii, which takes place from April 9 through April 16.
The company also said there were no unexpected serious side effects observed in patients.