- Impax Labs, Tolmar receive FDA approval for generic version of Solaraze
- Impax appoints former FDA adviser to board
- Impax Labs to market generic or authorized generic version of OxyContin under deal with Purdue Pharma
- Impax Labs challenges patent on bladder-control drug
- UrgentRx announces new sales director hire
HAYWARD, Calif. — The head of generic drug maker Impax Labs will retire, the company said Tuesday.
Impax said president and CEO Larry Hsu would retire, but would remain with the company until a replacement CEO is found and he would remain as a board member following the appointment of his successor. Hsu cofounded the company in 1994.
A three-person search committee to find a new CEO will include Hsu, Allen Chao and board chairman Bob Burr.