- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Helping independents compete in specialty pharmacy, Cardinal Health launches new suite of services at RBC 2013
HAYWARD, Calif., and HIGH POINT, N.C. — Impax Labs will collaborate with a specialty pharmaceutical company dedicated to the research, development and manufacturing of unique gelatin-based dosage forms.
Impax said it has entered a deal with Banner Pharmacaps in respect to the supply and commercialization of two softgel capsule products.
The products and terms of the agreement were not disclosed.