- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- Report: 'Shark Tank' proves successful for Breathometer
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
WAYNE, N.J. Famed illusionist and star of A&E's "MindFreak" Criss Angel has partnered with Ideavillage Products to market and distribute his Platinum MindFreak magic kit.
The new magic line is geared toward people of all ages. The kit consists of more than 250 MindFreak tricks, including an instruction manual and DVD, as well as 6 individual MindFreak tricks with instructions. The kit is slated hit retail shelves next month.
“Criss Angel is a world class performing artist. It’s what he does best. TV is all about magic demonstrations which make it the perfect venue for introducing Criss’ new kit,” said Anand Khubani, Ideavillage Products CEO and founder. “Ideavillage is a leading marketer, product manufacturer, and distributor. The partnership just made sense because it allows both our organizations to use our talent and channel our energies in the right direction.”