- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Merlo puts stamp on his leadership in fourth-quarter earnings call
- CVS' Bloom, Baker to lead chain's retail business on interim basis
- Merlo to assume CEO role at CVS Caremark
- Ken Martindale appointed president, COO of Rite Aid
WAYNE, N.J. — On Friday, Ideavillage Products Corporation announced the promotion of Ron Boger to president and COO. Playing a pivotal role in developing Ideavillage as one of the leading As Seen On TV companies in the industry, Boger is credited with bringing such item successes to the company as Stompeez, Bright Light Pillows, Fushigi, Smooth Away, Slim Shots, and more.
“Ron holds a tenured and distinguished career in retail and distribution," said Andy Khubani, CEO and founder of Ideavillage. "He understands the ASOTV industry and my business inside out, and has worked alongside me in building and maintaining top-to-top relationships with retailers across the country. I’m proud to name him president.”
Prior to Ideavillage, Boger served as the as president and CEO of Major Connections, Inc., senior vice president of Telebrands and vice president of Non-Foods, HBC and Pharmacy of Eagle Foods.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.