- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Dr. Oz highlights key ingredient in weight-management aid Calorease
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- Garnier names Tina Fey as new skin care spokeswoman
- MidWest Gloves & Gear introduces 'Ninja Turtles'-themed products
LOS ANGELES — Idea Village presented contestants on FOX's "MasterChef Junior," as well as radio contest winners from 102.7 KIIS FM Studios, with gift bags containing Idea Village culinary products on Monday at the Four Seasons in Westlake, Calif.
"MasterChef Junior Contestants" Kaylen, Tommy, Troy and Dara with their new Idea Village Culinary products
Each of the contestants and radio winners received a gift bags containing Idea Village cooking products, including:
- Pop Chef - used to quickly make fun and interesting snacks, according to the company;
- Perfect Fries - used to make natural-cut fries; and
- Ice Cream Magic - an ice cream maker.
The show's contestant's put together a cooking demonstration throughout the course of the event. Guests watched as the young chefs prepared a meal for all of the winners. KIIS FM will promote the products on air and give away an additional 10 gift bags to listeners throughout the next two weeks.