- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Report: Omega-3 supplementation can realize $4 billion in net CHD-attributed cost savings
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
SAN ANTONIO — Parlaying off of the success of energy shots, iChill Beverages hopes to offer a relaxation alternative with the iChill relaxation shot, introduced last week here at the ECRM Vitamin, Diet and Sports Nutrition conference.
The shot contains such ingredients as melatonin and valerian root to help people with high stress or those who have trouble sleeping to relax. The shot currently is available in several convenience store retailers, including 7-Eleven stores, and retails for a suggested price of $2.99.