- Registered dietitians most likely to practice what they preach
- New alliance will crack down on adulterated products touting dietary supplement claims
- Upsher-Smith launches new Nexa vitamin
- Metamucil unveils presentation on ways to lower cholesterol
- Fish oil, multivitamins among top dietary supplements used by consumers
SAN ANTONIO — Parlaying off of the success of energy shots, iChill Beverages hopes to offer a relaxation alternative with the iChill relaxation shot, introduced last week here at the ECRM Vitamin, Diet and Sports Nutrition conference.
The shot contains such ingredients as melatonin and valerian root to help people with high stress or those who have trouble sleeping to relax. The shot currently is available in several convenience store retailers, including 7-Eleven stores, and retails for a suggested price of $2.99.