- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Seattle's Best cools down summer with new Frozen Coffee Blends
- Reports: Starbucks converts Swiss rail car into full-service cafe
- Helping independents compete in specialty pharmacy, Cardinal Health launches new suite of services at RBC 2013
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan to headline Cardinal Health RBC business program
SEATTLE — Reaching out to iced latte enthusiasts, Seattle's Best Coffee is rolling out new ready-to-drink beverages nationwide.
Made with the same premium coffee as the Seattle’s Best Coffee hand-crafted beverages, the iced canned lattes line includes an iced latte, iced vanilla latte and iced mocha latte, each with 130 calories, allowing consumers to enjoy the beverages on the go.
The new iced canned lattes follow the company's test last year on the West Coast.
“With this move, we’re continuing to deliver on our ‘Anywhere Great Coffee Is Needed’ strategy by bringing a new kind of convenience to iced coffee, which is the fastest-growing segment in premium coffee,” said Michelle Gass, Seattle’s Best Coffee president. “Through our test, we confirmed that consumers are looking for a great-tasting iced coffee beverage in an on-the-go format. And at only 130 calories per serving, it’s a product they can enjoy at breakfast and throughout the day.”