- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
MASON, Ohio — Celebrating the recent debut of its Senior Plus line, Iams is launching a contest on Facebook called "Play Young, Stay Young," which encourages pet parents to celebrate their pets that are ages 11 years and older.
Through June 3, Iams will select each week a dog and cat that exemplify how pets can play young to stay young, all while educating consumers about the unique nutritional needs for pets 11 and older via Facebook. Each pet will be selected based on a photo and brief essay.
"On the heels of introducing our new Senior Plus formula, we launched the 'Play Young, Stay Young' contest to offer pet parents a fun and unique opportunity to celebrate their 11 and older four-legged family members with the chance to win free food for a year," Iams external relations manager Laura Lewis said. "We're all looking forward to reading the many entries that bring to life how cats and dogs can really benefit from a proper diet and active lifestyle."