MANCHESTER, England — I Love... Cosmetics, a U.K.-based company that made waves at this year’s NACDS Marketplace with its collection of mouth-watering “I Love…” products for bath and body, officially has announced its foray into the U.S. market.
Launching mid-September, items will be available at all Duane Reade locations in New York City. By the end of 2011, I Love… is scheduled to hit Walmart, Lewis Drug, Navarro Discount Pharmacies and Army & Air Force Exchange Service, as well as e-retailers Drugstore.com, CVS.com and Walgreens.com. An additional 5,200 doors are planned for 2012, including Rite Aid, Meijer, Fred Meyer and Pamida.
Retailing for $5.99 to $9.99, the U.S. launch will consist of six items, with additional SKUs planned for Valentine’s Day 2012.
"We are thrilled to introduce our brand to the U.S. market,” stated James Brown, founder of I Love… Cosmetics. “The products are already popular throughout Europe and Canada, and we are excited to share the line with American consumers. Everyone at I Love… believes that our refreshing scents, bright colors and fun packaging, combined with an affordable price point, will make the brand an instant hit with U.S. customers.”
The available products include:
- Bubble bath & shower crème ($7.99);
- Exfoliating shower smoothie ($7.99);
- Nourishing body butter ($7.99):
- Moisturizing body lotion ($7.99);
- Super softening hand cream ($5.99); and
- Lots of Bubbles gift set ($9.99, six 3.4-oz. bottles). The collection includes six mini bottles of the Bubble bath & shower crème in all of the core flavors .
Products will be offered in seven fragrances:
- Blueberry & Smoothie;
- Coconut & Cream;
- Lemons & Limes;
- Mango & Papaya ;
- Raspberry & Blackberry;
- Strawberries & Milkshake; and
- Vanilla & Ice Cream.