- At CES, Walgreens’ medical chief cites advances in multichannel technology to boost access to care
- Walgreens' Pegus to discuss impact of diabetes management on healthcare costs
- New blood-pressure monitor connects to Apple devices
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
LAS VEGAS — Hyland's has extended its Defend lineup of cough-cold products with a pair of adult cough syrups — Defend Cough & Cold and Defend Cough & Cold Night — last week at the ECRM Cough & Cold and Allergy EPPS.
The products, which carry a suggested retail price of $9.99, are being promoted through Hyland's "Action Moms" campaign, an interactive campaign that ties Hyland's adult cough-cold products to a key target demographic: the do-everything mom.
Hyland's already is well on its way to cracking the top 10 branded list of cold/allergy/sinus liquids and powders, as captured by SymphonyIRI Group. For the 52 weeks ended Feb. 19, sales of Hyland's liquids were up 113.5% to $10.8 million and ranked No. 13 (excluding private label) across food, drug and mass (minus Walmart) outlets.
Following its week in Las Vegas, Hyland's made its way to Anaheim, Calif. March 9 to showcase all of its new offerings at the Natural Products Expo West. The company provided its Facebook fans a sneak peek at next week's preparations with a video that can be viewed here.