- Duane Reade launches 'Show Us Your Party Legs' photo contest on Facebook
- IBM: Cyber Monday sales to hit record numbers
- Survey: Half of those with chronic disease suffer from chronic sleep problems
- Australian hair removal system for men inks exclusive deal with Duane Reade
- Report: No matter which company you pick, retail pharmacy represents strong investment potential
Hyland’s will be bringing its Hyland’s Baby Teething tablets back to the market after a brief hiatus with a few changes to the product, one of which is a child-resistant cap. As part of the relaunch, the company is tapping into its enthusiastic mommy blogger fan base on Facebook. For example, Hyland’s recently put out a call to all Facebook friends for help on developing its advertising message when it does come back to market. The product is expected to retail for a suggested $8.99 when it returns to shelves. For more information, visit Hylands.com/products/teething.php.