- Consumers' cough-cold agenda influenced by retailers, suppliers
- Hard to make cents out of pending FSA overhaul
- Hyland’s introduces two homeopathic kids’ remedies for cough-cold/allergy season
- Survey: Adults have trouble picking appropriate treatments for cough symptoms
- Bayer aspirin quick release crystals
NEW YORK — Hyland’s will attempt to parlay its success across its 4 Kids line of homeopathic solutions into the adult section with its recent launch of the Hyland’s Defend line. “We are seeing tremendous growth in our cold and cough 4 Kids,” noted Jay Borneman, chairman and CEO at Hyland’s.
A lot of that growth can be traced to increased awareness around the safety and efficacy associated with homeopathic cough-cold products for use to relieve a child’s cough-cold symptoms. The reasoning is that the parent who purchased that homeopathic solution for their child will be looking for a similar adult solution when they catch a cold.
According to the company, the Hyland’s brand already is recognized by parents for cold relief with Hyland’s Cold ’n Cough 4 Kids product sales growing by 250% per year. The Defend line includes three SKUs: Cold ’n Cough, Cold ’n Cough Nighttime and Sinus.