- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Hy-Vee focuses on heart health in circular
- Walgreens takes top honors for MTM services
- MinuteClinic forms clinical collaboration with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
ANKENY, Iowa — Hy-Vee has started building a new store in Iowa, the supermarket chain said.
Hy-Vee announced that the 92,000-sq.-ft. store would be the second in the planned community of Ankeny, Iowa. The company plans to open the store in late 2013.
The new store will include a Starbucks coffee outlet, pharmacy with drive-through service, gelato bar, Chinese buffet, sushi bar and other amenities, as well as an on-site convenience store and gas station.
Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news.