- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
CORALVILLE, Iowa — A company that makes a line of dietary supplements is offering informal demonstrations on health at several Hy-Vee stores.
Pinnaclife said it would offer the demonstrations through July 21 at Hy-Vee stores in South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Kansas and Missouri with Hy-Vee dietitians. The company, based in Coralville, Iowa, manufactures a mineral, vitamin and other supplements under the Olivamine brand.
"As a company dedicated to health and nutrition, we look at what Hy-Vee is doing with their Health Markets, NuVal system and dietitians," Pinnacle founder Darlene McCord said. "We believe that when a person shots at Hy-Vee, they have the best opportunity to make healthy choices. We are happy and excited to partner with them on this journey towards good health."