- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Family Dollar elevates Jason Reiser to chief merchandising officer; president and COO Michael Bloom departs
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- Hy-Vee to offer flu, strep tests as part of study
NEW YORK — Midwestern supermarket-pharmacy chain Hy-Vee announced Tuesday the opening of two new convenience stores in Iowa and Missouri.
A Hy-Vee spokeswoman told Drug Store News that the 4,350-sq.-ft. Iowa store in the town of Waukee includes a gas station and an attached Caribou Coffee shop with a drive-through, and stands on the site of a Hy-Vee store currently under construction.
The Liberty, Mo., store is on the site of an existing Hy-Vee location.