- Report: Lewis Drug acquires Throndset pharmacies in Minnesota
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- President Obama addresses health reform during State of the Union, industry responds
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. — Hy-Vee has opened its latest store in Sioux Falls, S.D., the grocery and retail pharmacy chain said.
Hy-Vee acquired the building, formerly a Sunshine Foods store, in September as part of the same transaction that included the opening of another Sioux Falls store and a store in Windom, Minn.
The 45,000-sq.-ft. store will employ 45 former employees of Sunshine Foods.