- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
CHEROKEE, Iowa — The Hy-Vee Drugstore in Cherokee, Iowa, will merge with the company's supermarket in the town next month, the supermarket pharmacy chain said Wednesday.
"Having all our pharmacists together at the same location creates a more efficient operation and enables us to add Sunday hours, a service customers have requested," Hy-Vee assistant VP operations for the company's northwest district Tim Stupka said.
All of the drug store's employees will be transferred to the supermarket or to the company's clinic pharmacy in Marcus, Iowa, effective April 29.