- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- New cholesterol, obesity guidelines give greater role to statins, call for more research into weight-loss drugs
- Hydroxycut adds new products to weight-loss line
- Mexico's obesity rate exceeds that of U.S., report finds
- Obesity perceived as country's biggest health problem
NEW YORK — HungerShield on Friday announced the launch of its appetite control product of the same name. The appetite suppressant is formulated with a blend of fiber, protein and probiotics and is designed to be mixed with 12-16 oz. of water to create a lemon-lime flavored drink that can be consumed on-the-go.
“With close to 70% of the U.S. population overweight or obese, and 95% of dieters gaining weight back within 1 to 5 years, HungerShield addresses a dieter’s biggest pitfall — appetite control — in a completely natural way,” stated Elizabeth DeRobertis, co-founder of HungerShield.
With only 40 calories, HungerShield contains 5 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber along with whey protein, flaxseed powder and probiotics.