- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- More progress needed in health information technology
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Humana's pharmacy benefit management business has been awarded pharmacy benefit management accreditation from a nonprofit healthcare accrediting organization.
Humana Pharmacy Solutions was awarded full pharmacy benefit management accreditation by URAC. URAC standards require companies to demonstrate their commitment to quality and safety.
"Humana is honored to receive PBM accreditation from URAC," said William Fleming, Humana Pharmacy Solutions VP. "It's exciting to us to be recognized in our industry for providing outstanding services. The accreditation renewal also underscores the quality of our work with Humana members, customers, clients, payers and healthcare providers by confirming our compliance with national standards for PBM services."