- Huggies moves on from jeans, rocks camouflage
- CPGs earn top spots in memorable product launch survey
- Sam's Club partners with author Heidi Murkoff's brand to market baby products
- Psi Bands recipient of Kimberly-Clark's Huggies MomInspired Grant
- Huggies helps parents of squirmy babies with latest diaper
DALLAS — Huggies has tapped a U.S. Spanish-language television personality to provide Hispanic parents with tips, advice and a new webisode series on parenthood.
Poncho de Anda, along with his wife Lina Amashta, will star in the webisodes, which show how the couple deals with the challenges that come with being a parent. The series will be hosted on the Huggies Latino Facebook page. In addition to the webisode series, Huggies also is launching a full Spanish-language marketing campaign, including television, print and online advertising.
"By documenting Poncho and Lina's parenting experiences and giving others the opportunity to watch, relate to and learn from them, we hope to give Hispanic parents a sense of empowerment and connectedness," said Erik Seidel VP of Huggies marketing. "Poncho and Lina have unique insights to offer on keeping up with busy careers and still making time for their family, and they can also show others how some of our new and improved products can help make their lives a little easier."