- L'Oréal Luxe Group launches makeup brand co-created by YouTube beauty vlogger, online community
- NYX Cosmetics announces winner of 2013 FACE Awards
- Target launches digital marketing, pop-up 'dorm room' program for BTS season
- Walgreens' 60-second spot places Balance Reward members on their path toward wellness
- Australian hair removal system for men inks exclusive deal with Duane Reade
DALLAS — Huggies has introduced its new branded YouTube channel, which is designed to give parents the opportunity to show off their active babies' unique moves.
Parents are encouraged by the brand — which recently launched its Little Movers slip-on diapers to cater to squirmy babies that make diaper changes a challenge — to visit the channel's Squirmy Baby Roundup and create a Huggies Little Movers slip-on diapers commercial and name their baby's twists and turns. Celebrity moms, including Melissa Rycroft, Tia Mowry and Emily Procter, also have joined in on the fun.
Click here to visit Huggies' YouTube channel.