- Hamacher's Dave Wendland to moderate DSN Diabetes & Chronic Care Roundtable for 10th-consecutive year
- Hamacher Resource Group enhances category management program to assist independents
- Hamacher Resource Group to offer workshop on best ways to approach independent channel
- Hamacher Resource Group announces promotions
- Upsher-Smith, Hamacher Resource Group launch first in e-book series for independent pharmacists
WAUKESHA, Wis. — Hamacher Resource Group has received two 2012 Communicator Awards of Distinction, the company announced Thursday.
This marks the fourth time HRG has won in the four years they have entered their work to the Communicator Awards, a leading international awards program honoring excellence in marketing and communication. Including this year's two awards, HRG now has five Communicator Awards overall.
This year, HRG was awarded for its marketing/promotion-direct mail for an integrated campaign developed to help a manufacturer of pain relief ointment increase awareness and sales within the independent pharmacy retail channel. HRG also was awarded for its corporate identity-package design for brand development work that the company did on behalf of one of its clients, a manufacturer of dietary supplements with more than 20 products in need of updated, cohesive branding. Both awards were part of the Communicator Awards' print and design category.
"Receiving two Communicator Awards this year is indeed an honor," HRG VP Dave Wendland said. "The marketing communications team here is so ingrained in our industry and works hard to translate that knowledge and experience into successful brand-building, sales-inducing campaigns. Involvement in a wide variety of projects from rebranding and direct communications campaigns, to product launch support and social media strategies, helps us continually hone and expand our skills. When we achieve this type of recognition it’s very rewarding as well as inspiring."