- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
- Biosimilars should take same generic names as branded counterparts, Hospira's Ramachandra says
- Hospira unveils new testing lab at N.C. plant
- Hospira announces investor conference
LAKE FOREST, Ill. — Hospira launched a new online resource that catalogs all of its products available in the United States.
Hospira said that the U.S. product catalog, available at Hospira.com/catalog, allows customers, including healthcare facilities and medical care providers, to search Hospira's more than 1,200 products in a variety of ways: alphabetically, by product name, by list number or by therapeutic class.
"In designing the website, we focused on providing customers with access to a broad array of product information, while at the same time ensuring [that] the ability to search for information is both simple and intuitive," said Thomas Moore, president, U.S. for Hospira. "Our vision is to provide customers a comprehensive resource where they can research, experience and order products."
Click here to visit the site.