- Biosimilars should take same generic names as branded counterparts, Hospira's Ramachandra says
- Hospira announces investor conference
- Hospira unveils new testing lab at N.C. plant
- Hospira sales up by 1.4% in third quarter
- Study finds similar patient responses between branded arthritis treatment, Hospira biosimilar
LAKE FOREST, Ill. — Hospira has appointed Abbott executive William Dempsey to its board.
Dempsey, who spent more than two decades at Abbott, most recently as EVP global pharmaceuticals for the drug maker.
The addition of Dempsey expands Hospira's board to 11 directors, nine of whom are independent.