- Biosimilars should take same generic names as branded counterparts, Hospira's Ramachandra says
- Hospira sales up by 1.4% in third quarter
- Biosimilars market in Europe provides insights to U.S.
- Hospira unveils new testing lab at N.C. plant
- Hospira wins approval for Europe's first biosimilar monoclonal antibody
LAKE FOREST, Ill. — Hospira has appointed one of the founding members of its legal leadership team to corporate VP, general counsel and secretary, the company said.
Hospira said the appointment of Royce Bedward would take effect immediately. Bedward will report to SVP and general counsel Brian Smith.
"Royce is an accomplished lawyer and integrity-driven business leader with more than 10 years of experience in the healthcare field and a proven track record of success at Hospira," CEO F. Michael Ball said. "We look forward to Royce's many additional contributions, while thanking Brian for his continued service and counsel."