- House introduces bill to place age restriction on DXM purchase
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Report: DXM abuse down among high school seniors
- Bear Naked expands flavor offerings
- Pfizer launches Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough + Congestion DM
SALT LAKE CITY Honey Naturals is looking to expand the distribution of its ZarBee's all-natural children's cough syrup.
ZarBee's cough syrup, which uses a unique blend of dark honey and contains a child’s recommended daily serving of vitamin C and zinc gluconate, will get a retail boost from the help of business development consultant and master broker David Biernbaum. According to Biernbaum, ZarBee’s is spending $10 million on advertising, in addition to one of the largest publicity campaigns in the history of the niche brands consumer cough-cold category.
“ZarBee’s will also be extremely dynamic with Mommy blogs, social media, pharmacy marketing, and doctor detailing,” Biernbaum said.
For more information regarding ZarBee’s, visit www.zarbees.com.